Berry Dairy Days Poster and Sponsors Announced
Burlington, WA: The Burlington Chamber of Commerce has released the final poster and sponsors for the 81st Annual Berry Dairy Days Festival. The Festival will be June 15-17 and take place at several venues throughout Burlington.Posters will be displayed all throughout Burlington. Businesses in Skagit County can request a poster for their business by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids can also enter the Berry Dairy Days coloring contest. The official coloring pages are available at the Burlington Library, Burlington Parks and Recreation Building, Burlington Chamber of Commerce and the Children’s Museum of Skagit County. Pages are due on May 29th.
“With the help of our sponsors, we are able to give the community a weekend of fun festivities year after year.” said Peter Browning, President of the Burlington Chamber of Commerce. “We can’t thank them enough for what they’ve contributed to help create this wonderful event.”
The Berry Dairy Days Sponsors are as follows:
- Presenting Festival Sponsor: Skagit Bank
- Presenting Parade Sponsors: Fred Meyer and Skagit Farmer’s Supply
- Entertainment Stage Sponsors: Hugo Helmer Music and The Skagit Casino and Resort
- Kid’s Zone Sponsors: Hub City Church, People’s Bank, and Haggen
- Festival Patrons: The Outlet Shoppes of Burlington, Waste Management, Kafe 104.1, and Manpower
- Festival Partners: Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family, Praise 106.5, 102.1 KAPS, KBRC 1430, and Skagit Speedway
- Festival Supporters: The UPS Store, Coastal Farm & Ranch, Dahl Electric, and the Port of Skagit
- Shortcake Sponsors: Peoples Bank, Land Title & Escrow, Pacific Woodtech, Fortiphi, Les Schwab, John Piazza JR Construction & Remodeling, and Costco
- The Event is hosted by the City of Burlington and the Burlington Chamber of Commerce
The Festival will include strawberry shortcake, food vendors, commercial + craft vendors, a fireworks show put on by the City of Burlington, Grand Parade, Kiwanis Salmon BBQ, free outdoor movie “Jumanji”, live music, “Berry Cool” Car Show and more. Spots are still available for vendors and parade entries. More details are available at Berrydairydays.com
About the Burlington Chamber of Commerce: The Burlington Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the success of our members. We provide advocacy, promotion and training. We facilitate community events to foster positive relationships between businesses and the community as well as promoting Burlington and the Skagit Valley as an exceptional tourism destination. The Burlington Chamber of Commerce staff and volunteers contribute outstanding experience, caring support and dedication.